Fingerboarding Philippines
Welcome to FBPH!
Welcome to FBPH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Freedom and equality to all fingerboarding enthusiasts!
Freedom and equality to all fingerboarding enthusiasts!
Latest topics
» (CAD/CAE/CAM/EDA/PCB/GIS/CNC/FEA)
MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:14 pm by 

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:16 pm by 

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:28 pm by 

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:29 pm by 

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:35 pm by 

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:24 pm by 

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:22 am by 

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:15 am by 

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:13 am by 

Similar topics
    October 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posters
    gnoj31
    MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo I_vote_lcapMFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo I_voting_barMFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo I_vote_rcap 
    mojo
    MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo I_vote_lcapMFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo I_voting_barMFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo I_vote_rcap 
    Chups
    dizzyb0y
    crlcrack
    FredFortuno
    leif
    dalirinibadjula
    EDGE
    pHiLiP
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 228 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:29 pm

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo

Go down 
    +4
    juzteng
    dizzyb0y
    jhogiboy
    EDGE
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    EDGE
    Admin
    Admin
    EDGE

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo Empty
    PostSubject: MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo   MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Welcome.
    MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo Jj

Juzteng Justo
    1st National Champion (Flat Land)
    MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo Jz5

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo Jz4

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo Jz3

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo Jz2

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo Jz6

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo Jz3

Jeff Justo
    1st National Champion (Rail)
    MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo J7

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo J6

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo J5

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo J4

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo J3

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo J1

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo J2

Back to top Go down
    http://manilafingerboards.multiply.com
    jhogiboy

jhogiboy

PostSubject: Re: MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo   MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Hell yeah!!! ang Elite members ng team laguna, at Champions ng National competitions held last november
    Back to top Go down
    dizzyb0y
    Admin
    Admin
    dizzyb0y

PostSubject: Re: MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo   MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:14 am

congrats!!
    Back to top Go down
    juzteng

juzteng

PostSubject: Re: MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo   MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:12 pm

wow, sobrang privilege na magride sa mfi, grabe tnx sa pagsuporta
    Back to top Go down
    Chups

Chups

PostSubject: Re: MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo   MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Mga idol! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    mojo
    Admin
    Admin
    mojo

PostSubject: Re: MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo   MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:58 pm

@ Juff and Juzteng

First of all, congratulations for winning the previous tournament. You've certainly proven your worth to a lot of people, most especially to those who didn't see your potentials before.

I would like to officially welcome you to MFI guys!

Unlike other fingerboard companies, mejo naging tahimik ang MFI sa mga forums. Some even thought na wala na daw ang MFI... Well, lets just let them believe what they want to believe. Cool

MFI today is as busy as ever. You will be surprised to know how many decks we release every week. We have distributors in many of the schools within Metro Manila that help us accomplish our sales targets.

MFI is so busy that in fact meron pang ibang MFI riders ang hindi parin nabibigyan ng mga decks nila hanggang ngayon because of the backlog that we've been experiencing for the past 4 months, hanggang ngayon naghahabol parin sa pag produce ng stocks. I apologize guys, but you are rest assured that we are taking steps in addressing these problems. We are already in the process of training 2 people to help us in the production.

So whats the relevance of this fact to the two of you and to the rest of the riders??? Well, for one, we have the finances to support our riders, finances that we get from the company and not from our personal pockets. What support am I talking abuout? Well, lets just discuss this outside the forum... As for the rest of the things that you need to know, outside the forum nalang din, alright?

I’m looking forward to meeting the two of you personally. I hope you can join us in one of our meetings soon. Ingat lagi, and lets not forget to promote the scene!

Again, welcome!
    Back to top Go down
    juzteng

juzteng

PostSubject: Re: MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo   MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:49 am

sir jojo maraming maraming salamat poh talaga we are very honored to ride for mfi, npakaganda ng sinabi nyo sir, ung sa unang sentence, nyahaha..sobrang

grabe sir sobrang hindi poh talaga kme mkapaniwala sa ngyayari ngaun sa amin sir, grabe sobrang naooverwhelm kme ni jeff, xe para sa amin napakalaking accomplishment ang mag endorse ng products nyo, salamat ng marami sir sa paniniwala nyo sa amin. sana mameet na din nmen kau sir, grabe si sir lance sobrang bait na tao siguro ganun din kau sir, sobrang gagawin poh nman ang lahat ng makakaya nmen para maktulong sa mfi sir, maraming salamat talaga sir, walang sawang pasasalamat sir grabe.sobra talaga!!
    Back to top Go down
    crlcrack

crlcrack

PostSubject: Re: MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo   MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:52 pm

yeah! let's help the scene!!
    Back to top Go down
    dalirinibadjula

dalirinibadjula

PostSubject: Re: MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo   MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:03 pm

skate's up
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo   MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo Empty

Back to top Go down

MFI Welcomes The First National Champions: Jeff and Juzteng Justo
    Page 1 of 1