Tech Deck's Notes
Skitchin' Insider - March 2010: Competition Series
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 6:39am
THE SKITCHIN' INSIDER
FEATURING THE UPCOMING NEW RELEASE...
Welcome to the third issue of The Skitchin' Insider!
In this issue we are unboxing Tech Deck's upcoming slick line of Competition Series fingerboards! We are so stoked to bring you this righteous release which is chock-full of an awesome array of new and improved, completely customizable elements and details.
To start off, you'll find a Tech Deck first: Indy branded trucks and Ricta chrome core branded wheels! Along with these are two sets of different sized wheels and two different kinds of grip tape. The grip tape offers you the option of more or less grip and decorated grip with an exclusive graphic. To top things off, your Competition Series fingerboard comes with a heavy-duty mobile carrying case, a sticker set and extra parts including nuts, bolts, risers and bushings.
Most importantly, the new wheels and trucks that come with the Competition Series boards offer you better performance due to the smoother rolling, taking you faster and farther than standard Tech Deck wheels.
Without further ado, we rip into the new fingerboard like its Christmas in March...
1. The all-new Tech Deck Competition Series...
sitting prestine and pretty in a tidy package, but not for long!
2. Nothing out of the ordinary here.
Usual packaging that is easy to open for those eager to shred.
3. In the package are two Independent branded trucks with colored base plates.
4. On the branded high-performance trucks are Ricta 'chrome core' wheels
that roll faster, farther, and smoother.
5. Two different wheel sizes! The Darkstar standards are a bit bigger.
Is bigger better? Its all up to the fingerboarders preference!
6. The Competition Series is all about ultimate customization!
Two grades of grip are included: Standard (more grip) and the exclusive decorated (less grip).
7. As if the Indy trucks, Ricta wheels, and deco tape wasn't sick enough...
A rugged mobility storage case comes complete with bushings, hardware, risers, and a skate tool.
8. Once the board is completely assembled add some final touches with the included sticker sheet.
9. Bam! Ready to get my move on and get to the nearest shred spot.
10. Oh, the neon glow is entrancing as the case is
neatly closed with all the essentials stored safely inside.
So, be on the lookout this summer when Tech Deck's Competition Series will hit the shelves and you'll be able to fingerboard in style!
credit goes to ROCADOTNET and raiden73